Friday, May 21, 2010

OFF TO KENYA!!

No recipe for this post, sorry everyone! I just wanted to let my readers know that I will not be posting anything for about 2 months. I am participating in the Journey 2010 internship and will be traveling to Kenya without my computer and definitely without a kitchen. But never fear, I am planning on coming back with fresh inspiration for this blog.

If you want to follow how the internship is going, our group has a blog that our leaders will update every other day. It is investthoughts.org

Many of you have been supporting me in various ways throughout this process and for that I thank you sincerely! I am sad that my blogging will have to be put on hold but I am so excited for this experience that I cannot even adequately express it.

I guess I will talk to you again in 2 months :)

Kwa Heri (goodbye in Swahili)

No comments:

Post a Comment